Today marks the last day of the second month of 2011. Like many people, I set some goals for the year.
- #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
- #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
- #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
- #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation
As of today I've been able to make progress on all of my goals
- #1 I've continued this blog and have been able to keep up on it everyday now for two months - only 10 months to go.
- #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 8 posts made to it.
- #3 I still have no new puppets finished, but I did collect some storage bins for them and did some cutting on the sock part of the puppets.
- #4 Collected yet another resource on Revelation and finished breaking down all the chapters for further study.
How have you been doing on your goals...
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For the ability to set goals to work towards
- For making progress towards fulfilling them