- My wife, who did the driving down and back through plenty of wind and drifting.
- My Daughter's car which we took because mine is in the shop for repair.
- That all went well and they only had to poke me twice to get my IV in.
- For all those Doctors and Nurses, etc that worked with me.
- For kids left at home that held down the fort.
- For a spell checker that keeps finding all my mistakes as I type this :)
Friday, February 21, 2014
Today I made the trip to Grand Forks for a procedure called Shock Wave Lithotripsy to break up a rather large kidney stone. So, here is what I have to be thankful for....