Saturday, September 3, 2011

Clipboard


      If you're on a computer than you more than likely know about the clipboard and how you can copy things to it to paste somewhere else but that's not what I'm thinking of today.

     It's soccer season at our house and I coach the younger team. To help me stay organized I use a see through clipboard. While they don't block soccer balls very well (they break in half) they are great for helping me place me team on the field. To do that, I take a layout of a soccer field and place it face down on the clipboard so I can see it from the back. I than take and print out all the kids names on card stock, cut them out and seal them with clear packing tape. Add some sticky tac or adhesive putty and I can place the names over the board, moving them around at will making it much easier to manage 26 kids.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For see through clipboards

No comments: