Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tools

      Maybe its a guy thing but I do like tools but I never seem to have the tool I need when I need it. When I'm at work it's a different story. Of the various jobs I do at work, the one where I use the most tools is repair. It is in this job that I use the most tools and I always seem to be able to find a tool to help me along. In reality, every different job I do has the tools readily available and when they're not to be found or new tools become available they are gotten to be used.

      Many times I've wished I had one of the tools I use at work around the house but than it would probably end up lost as I don't have any good place to keep them that and I have boys that like to use them too.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For tools

No comments: