Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Right Way

      Acts 4:11-12 - This Jesus is the stone that was rejected by you, the builders, which has become the cornerstone. And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." (ESV)


      I recently added another book to my collection on apologetics. This time I got a book titled "The Kingdom of the Cults" by Walter Ralston Martin which should go together well with the lectures I've been listing to on cults and world religions. As one studies cults and other religions one can see why they are so appealing to many people and why they are so wrong. Someday I hope to put together a series of talks on getting things right in relation to the false teachings the cults and world religions proclaim. In the mean time we can be thankful that we don't have to rely on man to get things right

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For you Son
  • For showing us the truth

No comments: