Yesterday was the annual meeting at Marvin Windows where I work I brought my Wife and 4 youngest to the meeting and we enjoyed refreshments, entertainment and some encouraging messages. From the meeting I can give several things for which to be thankful.
- For Marvin Windows and their dedication to the community and families
- For the refreshments of donuts, sandwiches, cookies, water, cider, coffee and pop
- For the fact that the open the meeting with prayer
- For the door prizes they gave away - no I didn't get one but I know some of those who did
- For the Christmas Ham We received
- For the Bonus we recieved
- For the visiting that took place
Yesterday also marked the beginning of four days of dog sitting two little dogs for friends, friends we are thankful for and we can also be thankful that we are able to help. The kids are enjoying playing with the dogs.
Seeing how Christmas will soon be here, yesterday also brought a box full of gifts to be wrapped for Christmas along with some shopping for Christmas. I've always enjoyed giving at Christmas and often wish I could give more but for what I am able to give I am thankful.