- #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
- #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
- #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
- #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation
Am I still making at least some progress on each of the goals? This is where I stand as of today.
- #1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness blog and have now broke the 150 posts mark. There are still so many things to be thankful for.
- #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 20 posts made to it.
- #3 As for my puppets - This project is on hold until our sewing machines get fixed. At the moment they are suppose to be getting fixed.
- #4 I have continued working on outlining each of my subdivisions and have made it past the half way point..
How have you been doing on your goals...
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For the ability to set goals to work towards
- For making progress towards fulfilling them