- #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
- #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
- #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
- #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation
I'm still making at least some progress on each of the goals. This is where I stand as of today.
- #1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness blog and have now broke the 100 posts mark. There are still so many things to be thankful for.
- #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 16 posts made to it.
- #3 As for my puppets - I collected clothing for the 12 puppets and was able to have to heads sewn on before the sewing machines quit working. I have two more heads pinned on to their respective clothing ready to go once the machines are running again. This project may go on hold until then
- #4 I have been working on outlining each of my subdivisions. I done with this through chapter 9
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For the ability to set goals to work towards
- For making progress towards fulfilling them