Today marks the last day of the first month of 2011. Like many people, I set some goals for the year.
- #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
- #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
- #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
- #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation
As of today I've been able to make progress on all of my goals
- #1 I started this blog and have been able to keep up on it everyday for the first month - only 11 months (334 days) to go.
- #2 I started Pupperville Ponderings and have made 4 posts to it.
- #3 No new puppets finished, but have started figuring our what I need to finish them
- #4 Collected some resources and broke down a few more chapters
How have yo been doing on your goals...
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For the ability to set goals to work towards
- For making progress towards fulfilling them