- That the sick kid made it out the window instead of in the van.
- That no-one else ended up sick.
- That we had great weather for the day - it was in the 20's above zero instead of below
- That we had a safe drive there and back.
- That all the kids had a great time.
- For being able to visit with others.
- To be able to eat french fries.
Saturday, January 11, 2014
It was All Down Hill
This past Friday our kids had their annual Home School Ski Trip. 6 of our 7 kids were able to go plus we brought three others. On the way down - one got decided to throw up. Once their the kids went down the hills while I stayed inside, ate french fries, played with the youngest and visited with a gal from the Bemidji area who , as I learned, helped set up the ICR seminar that I attended last year along with some other amazing things. The trip left me with a few things to be thankful for.