- Safe travel to and from the retreat.
- Seeing my parents - who decided to travel up to the retreat.
- In-laws and all the work they did for the retreat as well as putting us up for the weekend.
- All the good food that was served - I think I ate too much :)
- The wonderful fellowship that was enjoyed with friends.
- and lots not forget the speakers and their thought provoking messages on revival.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
This past weekend my family and I traveled south to Bemidji, MN for a winter retreat. Considering the fact that the first day of spring arrived before the retreat may make one wonder why it was called the winter retreat. Well, prior to arrival, Bemidji received 6 inches of snow and while there the temperatures fell well below zero - again. We definitely felt winter and we definitely had a good time. So here is what I'm thankful for: