Thursday, March 31, 2011

Third Month

      Today marks the last day of the third month of 2011. Here is a quick recap of my 4 goals for 2011.
  • #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
  • #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
  • #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
  • #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation

      I'm still making at least some progress on each of the goals. This is where I stand as of today.

  • #1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness blog and have now made over 90 posts.
  • #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 12 posts made to it.
  • #3 As for my puppets - I finished hand sewing the necks on all 12 heads so they can be attached to their clothes in the coming months
  • #4 I probably accomplished the least on this goal as I only set up study pages on the computer for each of the remaining 42 sections I broke the chapters in to. (Have 53 total)

      How have you been doing on your goals...

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to set goals to work towards
  • For making progress towards fulfilling them

No comments: