On February 27, 2011 the last of my Grandparents, Ray Kaiser, passed away at the age of 85. Over the past several month his health had been in decline and I think he knew it was his time to go and while he will be dearly missed he left behind many memories. I would like to share just a few.
- One of the things I remember is that at the appliance shop he worked at he was able to get a certain amount of merchandise each month as a benefit and he was often getting us batteries for our electronic gizmos.
- Another thing at the shop he worked at was a video game that was in for repair that he started up for us to play.
- His place he rented out that we used to go fix up for him.
- Playing hide and seek with us as there was some neat hiding spots around his yard.
- Going out in the woods with him to get fire wood ready.
- Taking us with him in his red van to get chicken for birthday meals
- Our likes for Tiger Direct and computers - I think I get my like for computers and other electronic gadgets from him
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For My Grandpa Ray
- For all my Grandparents