Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Banker

      When I was born, my grandparents on my mom's side started a savings account with $50 in it in my name. They did this for each of their grandchildren. Years later I started my own savings account and eventually I started my first checking account. When I got married I started a new checking and closed out my old and when we bought our house we did the same thing. Over time we have started up savings accounts for each of our kids to use.

      Besides savings accounts and checking accounts, we've also taken a few loans out at the banks and each time we've payed them off early We also have at our local bank a safe deposit box.

      The banker and all the others that work at the bank are more people in the neighborhood that help us on a regular basis.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For those who work at the bank

No comments: