Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Month Eight

      Sometimes keeping to one's New Years resolutions, their goals for the years,can be difficult Here is a quick recap of my 4 goals for 2011.


#1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.

#2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added    thoughts to ponder.

#3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.

#4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation

      This month has been a struggle in some areas to work on my goals.

#1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness and now have over 240 posts.

#2 I finished up a series on Jonah in Pupperville Ponderings which has been a challenge as I stated each story and lesson from scratch. This project is going to go on hold now until October as time for working on it will be just about nil as we have started the soccer season at our house and I'm the coach for one of the teams. Lord willing I'll start posting again in October.

#3 As for my puppets, they're still waiting to have their eyes, ears, noses, hair and whatever else applied. I've got four months left to finish them but only a days work once I get some hot glue and some round tuits :)

#4 My study on revelation has taken a nose dive. Since I do most of this study on Sundays, and our Sundays in August have been full of traveling, I haven't done anything with it. Maybe September will be better.

      How have you been doing on your goals...

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to set goals to work towards
  • For making progress towards fulfilling them

No comments: