Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mailman

      Growing up in Brainerd I remember the mailman that walked down the street pushing a cart and delivering mail. Than years later it was a little mail jeep. Now that we live in the country the mail is delivered by way of a car. I'm also told of family members that used to deliver mail in the country in years gone by.

      With today's modern convinces of texting and e-mailing sending a letter or message can be easy and quick but I've not yet figured out how to send or receive a package by way of the internet. Many days I've anxiously awaited for the mailman (another person in the neighborhood) to come and drop off the mail I've been waiting for. And just for the record - the mailman isn't always a man.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For mailmen

No comments: