Today we celebrate the birth of our second child who turns 16. Sixteen years ago this morning things got hopping.
- It was the 8th day past the due date and contractions were under way.
- Around 2:00 A.M. we decided to head to the hospital around 40 miles away.
- We got even with our daughter and woke her up in the middle of the night.
- We let my wife's mother know what was up so she could come.
- It was very foggy, deer were everywhere, and contractions were coming 2 minutes apart as we made our drive to the hospital.
- When we arrived at the hospital, contractions slowed down and we waited several hours before things really got going.
- I remember my wife complaining about the pain and wanting to go have a c-section until baby started to crown.
- A mirror was offered my wife so she could see what was happening at she took up on the offer.
- Once Aaron was born people were commenting on his big feet - they're still big and so is the rest of him as he stands 6 ft 2 in tall
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For Aaron Michael and the 16 years we've had him.
- For all 7 of the children you have given us