Monday, February 28, 2011

Second Month

     Today marks the last day of the second month of 2011. Like many people, I set some goals for the year.
  • #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
  • #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
  • #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
  • #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation
      As of today I've been able to make progress on all of my goals
  • #1 I've continued this blog and have been able to keep up on it everyday now for two months - only 10 months to go.
  • #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 8 posts made to it.
  • #3 I still have no new puppets finished, but I did collect some storage bins for them and did some cutting on the sock part of the puppets.
  • #4 Collected yet another resource on Revelation and finished breaking down all the chapters for further study.
      How have you been doing on your goals...

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to set goals to work towards
  • For making progress towards fulfilling them

No comments: