Saturday, December 10, 2011

New Shoes


     Every once in awhile one needs to go out and buy some new shoes. While there are those who would buy shoes just because they don't have anything to match their wardroom, I try to only buy shoes when the last pair has worn out. My last pair – a pair of steel toed shoes – finally wore out. The sides had developed holes and the steel in the toes was digging into my toes and the heals had lost their support. Since it is almost Christmas, the local Alco store runs a 30% off almost anything coupon each week before Christmas. I chose to use it on a new pair of shoes. Yes, they look nice to me, and they aren't full of holes and feel half way comfortable for not being broke in. I think I'm really going to like them.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For new shoes

No comments: