Monday, November 14, 2011


      History tells us that a melted candy bar resulted in the microwaves we have in our kitchens. I vaguely remember when we got our first microwave growing up . That microwave has been replaced more than once now. Here at our house we have a micro wave that was given to us used when we got married and its still working and works many times a day.

     Microwaves make it easy to quickly heat up something to eat not only here but where I work as well.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For microwaves

No comments: