Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Month Eleven


     As another month comes to a close, here is a quick recap of my 4 goals for 2011.

#1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
#2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
#3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
#4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation

      Now, how am I standing?

#1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness and now have passed the 330 mark. Planning for next year has also started.
#2 Pupperville Ponderings has continued through out November and planning has started for next year as well
#3 As for my puppets I'm not sure if I'll find the extra decorations I would like for three of them so I was going to put their pictures on line but I need a working camera for that and I can't get either one of ours to work.
#4 My study of Revelation completed it's next leg of its journey and I'm thinking about what I want to do next with it.

      How have you been doing on your goals... It will soon be time to set some new ones.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to set goals to work towards
  • For making progress towards fulfilling them

No comments: