Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thompson Chain

      One of the few books that can be found on my desk is my Thompson Chain Reference Bible and I have to confess I don't use it very much. I use to use it a lot more before I bought my Word Search Bible program for the computer with all of the features that are found in the printed form.

      Now when I want to looks something up in the Bible I usually sit at the computer - which is almost always on - and pull up the Bible program and do a quick search and have it there in front of me ready to use in just seconds. Once I open up a Bible verse in the program, all the Thompson chain column references show up right beside it and unlike my printed Bible, all I have to do is hover over the reference or click on it and I have it, which is a lot quicker than turning pages.

      There are still times though, when I'm not home and I bring along my printed Bible and use it's tools.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For Your Words - the Bible
  • For the study helps in the Thompson Chain

No comments: