Saturday, February 5, 2011

All in one Printer

     Recently my printer has been displaying a warning on its little LCD screen telling me it needs more ink. Since my ink supplies are running low I went shopping on the internet looking for some good deals and I think I found some at a place through Amazon.com.

      All too often, the printers is forgotten about till the day comes that you need to print something and you find that you're totally out of ink, or you have no more paper to run through it or something else is wrong and than you whine and complaining.

      At our house, seeing how we are a homeschooling family, our all in one printer get's used a lot and when it goes down it is missed.

Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For our all in one printer and for all it does
  • For supplies that can be found rather easily

No comments: