Friday, February 18, 2011

Storage Bins

     Since one of my goals for the year is to finish making the new puppets I started however long ago it was... I decided that they would not all fit in the current storage bin that I have been using to store them in.

      With that thought in mind I picked up the ad and guess what... Storage bins were on sale. Since my wife was in town and more than likely going shopping at that particular store, I called her on her cellphone and yep, she was going shopping there and had just pulled in to the parking lot. I now have two new, nice, blue storage bins for all my puppets.



      As I look around the house and storage shed we have many such bins and not just for puppets. They're used for Christmas stuff and toys as well. Juts imagine what it would be like if we didn't have such nice containers to store things in...

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For all of the puppets
  • For storage bins to keep them in

No comments: