Friday, February 11, 2011

Hard Drive

     Last week I did the first major upgrade on my computer since I built it - I installed an additional hard drive.

      When I built the computer several years ago, I had decided to put a 250 gig hard drive in it thinking that I would never fill it up. So, I was wrong. I keep finding more and more wonderful things to download off the internet and since my wife surprised my a few years ago for my birthday by upgrading our internet from dial up to DSL, downloading lots of stuff became feasible.

      I still have the 250 gigabyte hard drive installed and now I have an additional terabyte of storage and this time I'm not going to say I'll never fill it up.

Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For my computer and it's storage capacity.
  • For all the wonderful things available to download
    • Movies
    • Sermons
    • Music
    • Lectures
    • Articles

No comments: