Friday, June 17, 2011

Birds

      Around our house, you can hear birds all day and night in the summer. There has been many times when I've been able to just sit and enjoy the sounds of the birds during the day and for those winter months when they head south - well, I've had tapes I've listened too. During the evening and night I've at times enjoyed listening to loons (while camping)owls and whipper wills (sometimes right outside my window and sometimes a nuisance when they won't quit.

      Of course birds not only sound wonderful but they can also be a sight for sore eyes in their brilliant colors. and some of those birds even eat mosquitoes and other bugs.

      Around our house we like to feed the birds, especially in the winter and we get to enjoy many different bids that way.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For birds

No comments: