Thursday, June 16, 2011

Garden

      Over the years I've planted and helped prepare various gardens The first garden I remember was one my dad planted in a rented garden plot just outside of town. He planted that garden for several years. The next Garden after that I remember being a part of was the one I planted in my front yard out in the country. I kept that one going for several years and than our tiller broke down. Now we have a small tiller that was given to us and my wife has some small garden spots around the yard and I did till her main one up this year.

      When it comes to gardens, I must admit I'm not a big fan of vegetables but I will eat tomatoes, onions, beans, potatoes and corn and I suppose I eat a few other things my wife sneaks into the meals she makes. And I'm not a big fan of weeding them while getting eaten alive by mosquitoes but it's hard to have a garden inside.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For gardens

No comments: