Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hiking and Walking

     For the most part, most of us have two good legs and with those two legs we can do many things. Some of the things I enjoy doing with my legs are going for a hike through the woods or a walk down are road usually when the mosquitoes are not around.

      One particular hike I remember took place at Scenic State Park. While the wife and kids went to the beach I wanted to go on a hike - I was in shorts - the ground was wet - the mosquitoes were horrible - I took a wrong turn adding a lot of time to my walk through the mosquitoes with out bug spray and along the way I come across a look out over a breath taking view. It was worth it all and later I brought the family to the spot - the short way.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to walk and hike

No comments: