Winter, spring, summer, fall - no matter the season, I think we all enjoy a sunny day and being out in it.
While too much sun in the summer can have a negative effect, sunshine is great for us in many ways.
- Sunlight tends to help clear up different skin diseases
- Sunlight stimulates your appetite and improves your digestion,
- Sunlight will enhance your immune system.
- Sunlight encourages healthy circulation.
- Sunlight increases the production of endorphins and serotonin in your brain which will definitely leave you feeling much better.
- Sunlight during the day can help you sleep better at night.
- Sunlight helps to balance out your hormones.
- Sunlight helps your body convert a form of cholesterol that is present in your skin into vitamin D.
- Sunlight, Sunlight, Sunlight...
This is just a few of the wonderful things we can benefit from a sunny day.
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For sunny days