Thursday, June 30, 2011

Half Way

     Today marks the last day of the first half of 2011. Can you believe the year is half over? Here is a quick recap of my 4 goals for 2011.
     #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
     #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
     #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
     #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation

      Am I still making at least some progress on each of the goals? This is where I stand at the half way point

     #1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness blog and yes there are still so many things to be thankful for.
     #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 25 posts made to it.
     #3 As for my puppets - One sewing machine has been fixed and is home yet this project has not moved at all during June.
     #4 I have continued working on outlining each of my subdivisions but due to various activities on several Sundays - the day I set aside to work on this project - the project has slowed..

      How have you been doing on your goals...

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to set goals to work towards
  • For making progress towards fulfilling them

1 comment:

All in a Day said...

Actually, one of your puppet heads is sewed; I couldn't find the other one.