Monday, May 9, 2011

Closet



      But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. - Matthew 6:6 (KJV)

      I'm not sure that a monster could live in my closet and I know I couldn't get in there to pray for my closet is FULL. Yes I do have clothes hanging in there but I also have camping gear, winter gear, suitcases, ball gloves and once in awhile I can get the door shut. Sometime I don't think we have enough closet space. Years ago I designed a house as we we're thinking of building and one of the things I designed into it was lot's of closet space.

      So, what's in your closet? Is there a monster in yours?

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For closets to store things in

No comments: