Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pillows

      And a scribe came up and said to him, "Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go." And Jesus said to him, "Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head." - Matthew 8:19-20 (ESV)

      Jacob left Beersheba and went toward Haran. And he came to a certain place and stayed there that night, because the sun had set. Taking one of the stones of the place, he put it under his head and lay down in that place to sleep. - Genesis 28:10-11 (ESV)

      It's a little worn, it's seen better days, it may need to be replaced, it's not a stone, it's my pillow. Pillows are made in different sizes and from different material with different firmness for different people and I like mine and I think it's calling me :)

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For a pillow to lay my head on

No comments: