Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Fifth Month

      Today marks the last day of the fifth month of 2011. Here is a quick recap of my 4 goals for 2011.
  • #1 Start a blog called Everyday Thankfulness to encouraging thankfulness.
  • #2 Start a blog called Pupperville Ponderings where I can post all my puppet stories with some added thoughts to ponder.
  • #3 Finish making the rest of my unfinished puppets.
  • #4 Finish studying out the book of Revelation
     Am I still making at least some progress on each of the goals? This is where I stand as of today.
  • #1 I've continued posting daily to the Everyday Thankfulness blog and have now broke the 150 posts mark. There are still so many things to be thankful for.
  • #2 Pupperville Ponderings has now had 20 posts made to it.
  • #3 As for my puppets - This project is on hold until our sewing machines get fixed. At the moment they are suppose to be getting fixed.
  • #4 I have continued working on outlining each of my subdivisions and have made it past the half way point..
     How have you been doing on your goals...

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the ability to set goals to work towards
  • For making progress towards fulfilling them

No comments: