Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mirrors

      Mirror, Mirror, on the wall who is thankful for you? No! Mirror's aren't magical and as far as I know you don't receive 7 years bad luck if you break one but there is a mirror in our bedroom.

      Fastened to the back/top of my wife's dresser is a big mirror covered in smears form kids who try to clean it. It has been the back drop for portraits of all our kids when they were little. It gets used to entertain little kids. And it makes me look funny - sort of. Most of the time when I'm standing in front of a mirror my eyes aren't open enough to see the person looking back at me so I'm not sure if I look funny or not.

      For most mirrors are used to see ones reflection so as to know just how you look.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For mirrors with which to see our reflection

No comments: