Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation

      For many people Graduation is a time to recognize past accomplishments and move on.

      While it has been a while, I can still remember my graduation but not much more than that. When I finished 12th grade I was ready to be done with school. I can still remember the names of my teachers for grades K-6 and a few beyond that. I remember just a few names of people I graduated with, and I remember buying my first computer with the money I got.

      In our neck of the woods, today is home school graduation day. Throughout the day we will be attending a graduation ceremony and one or more open houses scattered around the country. Next year we'll more than likely be hosting an open house of our own.

Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For times of graduation
  • For those graduating this year

No comments: