Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Photos

      Over the years I've / We've gone through many cameras (I can count at least 8) and we'll probably go through more and all for pictures.

      One of the items we can be thankful for are the many pictures that we have in the many photo albums on the book shelf which at our resides in the master bedroom. Many years ago my wife got started scrap booking with "Creative Memories" and has put together hundreds of pages of photos along with captions and story lines. There is at least 1 or more books dedicated to each of the kids, to my wife and I and friends and relation.

      Going through the albums bring back lots of wonderful memories and lets the kids know I once had hair on my head and they used to wear their food.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the many pictures we have
  • For the times reminiscing through them.

No comments: