Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hangers

      It often seems like we don't have enough in the house. I often got blamed for hording them in my closet. They are hangers and while the get used everyday they mostly just hang around and , well, hang. I wonder if hangers ever get picked up for loitering?

      Most of the hangers we have now days are plastic but I can remember when they were all wire and the many things that could be done with them besides hanging things. I've seen them reshaped to form stars, straightened to open locked car doors, folded to be used to move charcoal briquets around in a grill...

      In my closet are many hangers full of shirts and pants and coats and a few other things most of which would be on the floor with out and what a mess that would be.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For hangers to hang things up and keep things organized

No comments: