Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. - Psalms 127:3 (NAS)
Today I gain another teenage child bring the total to three. Let me think back this morning
- Jason's due date was the last Monday of June and I was to be at Bible camp over 8 hours away.
- Since our first 2 children were 8 days late - I figured - no problem and went to camp.
- After returning from camp the wait was on.
- Are normal doctor at the time was on vacation so there was no hurry on my wife's part.
- As week 43 approached it was decided to induce and on day 22 past due date we got up early and dropped off the other two kids and a friends house and headed to the hospital.
- Once at the hospital they waited to start the pitocin, but once it was started things took off.
- Eventually Jason came into this world.
- He wasn't in a hurry to be born and he still is in no hurry.
- In August we moved to our current house which we had bought the previous October
- Well, that's what I remember.
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For Jason Edward and the 13 years we've had him.
- For all 7 of the children you have given us