Saturday, July 30, 2011

Router

      At work we have two big routers and until lately I've been the only person on my crew to run the machine. As a result, I would end up running the machine all day but that is not suppose to be my job. As a department senior I'm suppose to man the rocking chair - well not really. I'm suppose to be learning all aspects of the department so I can fill in where needed and also be available to track down missing items, etc. More of a floating position somewhere between production and management.

      Well, my being stuck on the router is changing. The supervisor for our area picked another person from our crew to have trained in and she has been able to run it on her own now with only a little bit of help now and than which has freed me up to be more of what I'm suppose to be.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For having some one trained to run the router
  • That I can move around and do my job

No comments: