Friday, July 15, 2011

Stereo

      The one I used to have played records, tapes, CD's and the radio. The one I have now doesn't have the ability to play records, has two tape decks but doesn't work properly, holds up to 3 CD's, has a radio, but won't play MP3's. It's the stereo and at our house it gets used and used and used.

     While I sometimes miss not being able to play records (I actually got rid of the ones I had since I couldn't play them anymore) and not being able to play all my cassette tapes (I still have them) I do get to enjoy the CD player once in a while (even though I've ripped my favorite CD's to the computer to listen too) but it's the radio that is used most - listening sometimes all night to Christian radio.

      Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For our Stereo

No comments: