- Gideon had 70 sons - Judges 8:30
- Ahab had 70 sons - 2 Kings 10:1
- David had 19 sons and 1 daughter 1 Chronicles 3:1-9
- Rehoboam had 28 sons and 60 daughters - 2 Chronicles 11:21
- Heman had 14 sons and 3 daughters - 1 Chronicles 25:5
- Jair had 30 sons - Judges 10:3-4
My parents only had 3 sons and 3 daughters leaving me with 5 siblings which is rather small in comparison yet large by today's standards. And while we may not have always got along perfectly we had a lot of fun playing together. One of the things I remember is playing wiffle ball against my brothers in the backyard, two against one and a lot of fun.
Today one of those brothers has a birthday and though he may not see this - Happy Birthday Tim!
Dear Lord, Thank you
- For my brother Tim
- For the fun times we had growing up