Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stocking Stuffers

     Since I talked about clothes yesterday and how less than perfect many of mine are, today I'd like to make mention of some that - in my eyes - are perfect

     Every year at Christmas we have a tradition of hanging stocking on the fireplace mantel, and than stuffing them full. Most years they are stuffed with little things like candy, candles, pages colored by a little child, tooth brushes, magic wands, writing utensils, cars, etc.

     This year as I was unstuffing my stocking I found these two new shirts made especially for me by my wonderful wife. I'd say they were the best present I received.


Dear Lord, Thank you
  • For the my wife's ability to sew.
  • For the shirts she made me
  • For all. the gifts I received this past Christmas season.

No comments: